Wednesday 12 June 2013

Attention To All Reader And Downloader

Assalamulaikum And Hello to you all..  

For Your Information
My Blogger Account Have Been Take Down By Google..
I can,t access my account like always..

Please Read and Take Precaution
I have found the solution to the problem
I would like to inform you all, a few steps to take before I start posting again..

1. I will clear all the previous comment on blogger (will leave problem unresolved)
2. Please do not SPAM on comment (Blogger)
3. Please do not comment same thing repeatedly (Blogger)
4. Please do not include External Link in comment (Blogger)
5. You also can report the problem in our Fan Page
6. If important please cover external link with shortening link
7. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUR Mediafire LINK OUTSIDE ( if you do please cover our link with shortening Link like Adf.ly or Anything)
8. If Have anything left will inform you Later..


Thank You For All Your Support..

0 comments:

Post a Comment